2015年8月25日火曜日

immunization shot

I took my son to the hospital today because he needed to take a immunization shot.
More than two years has already passed since he took a shot last.
Of course, he forgot how painful it was and how it was like.
When we left the house, he asked me " What kind of shape is a injection needle?"
I changed the subject since I knew I should say it is a sharp needle.

The immunization shot consists of two times.
More than one weeks later, he needs to do that again.
It is easy to imagine that he would refuse to take a shot once he fails to do it today.
So, I really wanted him to succeed it whatever it takes!!

To avoid having a bad image for a shot,
I told him how painful it would be again and again.
You would be a hero if you succeed it without crying, I said.

As a result, he did it without any problems. He looked proud of himself after that.

I hope he can handle it easily again one week later.

 immunization shot:予防接種


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿